Update to LDAP package


I’m in the process of updating my OID package from last year to version 2.0. The new version will include a significant change in API but will also include more functionality, in particular, support for TNS aliases. I’m also changing the way exceptions are raised as well as improving the efficiency of searches.

Along the way to 2.0, I have made a few incremental on the original release; so, I’ve updated the original post with a link to Version 1.3 and updated the example to show the new authentication method.

If someone still wants the original release, it can be found here: Version 1.2

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: